Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life decisions

Andy and I are praying a lot (and worrying more than we should) about our future. You can join us in praying, if you'd like. We'd appreciate it. We have a few different options in mind. I know what I'd like to tell God I want. But I'm slowly learning not to tell God my plan.

Today we're spending our first Valentine's Day together, apart. Oh the irony of our atypical relationship. I did, however, get a beautiful bouquet of red roses delivered to my front door. I'm one blessed girl. Andy just got a card. And by got, I mean, will get. For some reason mail can't travel 3,000 miles in two days, even in America. Oops. It's handmade, does that make up for it's lateness? Maybe.

Meeting with the wedding coordinator from the church today. Wishing my fiance could come with me, but thankful that my mom will be there.

One foot in front of the other...one day at a time...

1 comment:

  1. Megan (and Andy),

    We love y'all and are praying for y'all. You two will be together soon and things will fall into place.

    LeAnne (for all 5 of us)

    ReplyDelete