Tuesday, September 29, 2009

been a while...

September is almost over. This is the first time I've spent September in Oregon since 2006. The leaves are changing a little bit (that usually happens more in October), the temperature is dropping, and the rain is starting. In fact, we just lit our first fire of the season. In our house we have a rule that the heater can't be turned on until November. Hence, the sweatpants, sweat shirt, and blanket that are keeping me warm.

I don't have anything too profound to share at this moment, but there are some ways you can pray, if you would like to.

• Hospice says Auntie Anne has 3-10 days left. My family is beginning the familiar process of gathering together in anticipation of goodbye.
• Andy and I are still trying to work out our future. Or rather, waiting on God to direct our future. Pray that we would be content where he has placed us, and patient as we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment