Thursday, January 28, 2010

people, places and things

So much going on, and so much to look forward to. My blog has kind of taken a back seat. Mostly because I don't have that much to say! My days consist of 1. being in a long distance relationship (translation: talking on the phone, skype, and texting A LOT), 2. working part time, 3. budgeting with a part time income, 4. planning a wedding.

Here's the update on wedding planning:
• June 26, 2010 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Sherwood. We'll be getting married outside (hopefully....God, did you hear that? Nice weather, please?!) under gigantic evergreen trees. Our wedding website is: millerandpasswater.weddings.com
• I have my dress!! Kind of...I have it, but it's not the right size so I have to return it for a different size. Hopefully it will just have to be hemmed (believe it or not, they don't make dresses the right length for a 5'2" bride...jerks)
• The McDonalds are coming!! Sam is officiating and the girls are flower girls!
• The Robbins are coming!! Eli is our ring bearer.
• I'm working on organizing food and/or cake inexpensively. Taking suggestions...
• Mulling around a few decorating ideas....I know that we'll have splashes of Africa throughout and gerbera daisies to brighten things up!

I'm struggling to enjoy where I am right now. I have so many exciting things coming up that it's difficult to remain HERE fully. I just can't wait until Andy and I are together, it's hard to enjoy and glorify God now, in the moment.

And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment